Far Infrared Results for Back Pain
The BioBelt provides a comforting relief of aches and pains with its gentle far infrared heat wherever it is applied. Infrared Heat relieves lower back pain by:
- Dilating the blood vessels in muscle tissue. This leads to an increased flow in oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, which activate healing to damaged tissue
- Stimulating the sensory receptors in the skin, which relieves comfort by decreasing the transmission of pain signals to the brain
- Decreasing soreness and stiffness by softening the muscles and tissues and providing extra comfort
Indications for Use:
- Relaxation of muscles
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Muscle spasms / Minor sprains / Minor strains
- Minor muscle pain
- Minor joint pain and stiffness
- Temporary increase of local circulation
The BioBelt for Weight Loss
In a Binghampton New York University study, participants exposed to Infrared Rays every day for 8 weeks measured an average of 4% drop in body fat. The BioBelt targets the belly, where many people experience weight gain, by applying powerful rays that penetrate 7 inches deep in to the body and increase metabolic flow.
The BioBelt consists of 11 layers:
The gemstone layer will blast you with far infrared rays. The TOCA layer generates strong negative ions. The Quantum Energy layer gives off far infrared energy and contains substances from peach and grape seeds, and our Nano Copper fabric provides EMF protection by greatly reducing harmful EMF’s.
- Power: AC 120V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: 50W
- Max Temperature: 149F / 65C
- Size: Regular – 55.11” x 8.26”; XL – 62.99” x 8.29”
- Infrared Heating Component: 18.11” x 8.26”
Proven Quality and Patented Technology
As with other Richway products, you can rely on the same quality construction in the BioBelt, including a Nano Copper fabric layer (layer #6) for electromagnetic interception and a Silicon and Teflon layer (layer #8) that reverses the electromagnetic current to provide additional EMF interception.
Order your BioBelt today in Regular or X-Large size.